Legit way to get a PlayStation 3 for $99 only

This isn’t really “news” since its more than a week old, 10 days to be exact. But this is actually a good way for those that pay their bills with credit cards. Based on cnet.com, you can sign up for a PlayStation Visa card with no-annual-fee (even I want one just for the sake of it being a PlayStation

Visa card). Then go into SonyStyle.com and grab yourself an 80GB PlayStation 3 for the original price of $399. In a few weeks, Sony will reimburse you with $100 credit which knocks your PS3 down to $299 instead. And for those who regularly pay their bills using credits, this will be perfect for you. Within a six month period, you can get another $100 reimbursement for every $1500 spent on the PlayStation Visa card, looks like you can only do it twice judging from the original source.

I think this is a pretty good and legit way to get a good deal for a new PlayStation 3, those that pay their mortgage, car lease/finance etc can take this opportunity and get themselves a PlayStation 3 for $99 (plus tax of course). I would but I don’t have a mortgage yet, I’ve paid off my car awhile ago unfortunately and most importantly I’ve already got my 40GB PS3.

Source: cnet.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments