Nintendo DS Lite


Buy or Not to buy, that is the question . . . Not anymore. I strongly recommend getting your hands on a DS Lite. Where do i start, It has a much brighter screen, it is in fact lighter than the original, it looks sweet, and the stylus is much better than the original DS stylus was. I love it and play it so much that when I had to help my friend with something on a old DS I was struggling with the power button and stylus placement. The outer casing of the system is a smooth glossy outer shell. The in side is more of a fine matte textured plastic. its really nice. Then the start and select buttons are more smartly placed than on the Original. I love the gba slot cover. You dont have to use a gba game to cover the slot unlike the old DS, Plus now gba games stick out a little. The system comes with a gba slot cover that matches the color of the system. You dont have to buy it, but if you dont, you'll be missing out on the much better improvments of the DS Lite.

Post a Comment

0 Comments